Summer Brewfest Day and Evening Sessions
July 23 @ 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The annual Denver Summer Brew Fest takes place indoors & outdoors at the Mile High Station spreading out into the parking lot where there will be live music and food trucks.
- 1-4 PM Sample amazing brews with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great live music from Chili Powder. $45 Advance / $55 Day of Event
- 6-7 PM VIP (includes GA session from 7-10 PM): Get first tastes of great brews by getting in an hour early with this exclusive, limited admittance VIP power hour including a special beer and cheese sampling. $55 Advance / $65 Day of Event
- 7-10 PM General Admission: Sample amazing brews with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great live music from Ninety Percent 90’s. $45 Advance / $55 Day of Event
Ticket sales are final, with no refunds.
- Day Session: Chili Powder – A Tribute to the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- VIP: Jen Korte
- Evening Session: Ninety Percent 90’s – covering the best and the worst hits from the 90s!
- Hippie Pie Yay
- Wheels on Fire
- The Goods
- Label 47 Pretzels